Manager HSE Mississauga, Canada – Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Job Ref: 18002537
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Mississauga-ON
Work Locations: Mississauga 6450 Cantay Rd Mississauga L5R 3W5
Job: “Health, Safety & Environment”
Employee Status: Manager Full-Time
Job Level:Day Job / First Shift
Job Summary – Responsible for Plant’s various, safety and environmental practices and programs designed to safeguard all employees in a working environment which is conducive to their physical wellbeing. Maintains compliance with Federal, Provincial and local Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and the ISO 14001 management system.
- Manages federal, provincial and local EHS compliance regulations.
- Develops and coordinates training for general safety, and accident investigations.
- Analyse and maintain all incident and injury records and reports including medical.
- Develop and maintain emergency response and accident prevention plans.
- Organize and manage emergency response team.
- Maintain and report monthly statistics pertaining to the plant’s safety record and corporate requirement
- Responsible for assuring that the plant complies with all federal, provincial and local laws related to environmental management and the health and safety of employees.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement in HSE & E systems.
- Responsible for applying corrective and prevention action when discrepancies are detected.
- Coordinates all employee work related compensation (WSIB) claims and return to work activities.
- Serve as the management co-chair of the joint health and safety committee.
- Serves as Management Representative for ISO 14001 and maintenance of all system requirements.
- Liaise with government representative from MOE, MOL, Transport Canada etc.
- Ensure conformance to Environmental Health & Safety policy.
- Ensure all customer comments are reviewed, addressed and closed in a timely manner.
Post-secondary education in safety, industrial hygiene or a related field.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Canadian Registered Safety Professional an asset.
Work Experience– Two years’ experience in managing regulatory compliance in OHSA or related experience.
If you are qualified for the post, please apply below:
Other Suggested Jobs