Machinery Engineer ExxonMobil Singapore
Job Role Summary
- Provide engineering expertise support to the Singapore Manufacturing Complex (SCP and Refinery) for safe and reliable operations. The work includes engineering assessments, engineering design, trouble-shooting and root cause failure analysis, long term equipment improvement initiatives and providing engineering solutions to issues in specific field.
- Provide engineering expertise support for project managed in the Singapore Manufacturing Complex (SCP and Refinery)
- Provide support for maintenance work.
- Key contact for their area of expertise.
- Provide technical training as required in the area of expertise
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Sound engineering knowledge in the respective engineering field.
- Experienced in equipment engineering specifications and standards.
- Familiar with industrial standards, local codes and ExxonMobil practices.
- An effective team player with good communication & interpersonal skills