Loss Prevention Safety Engineer Job in Middle East
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
LOCATION: QATAR & WORLDWIDE MISSIONS
DURATION: 3 YEARS
STATUS: RESIDENTIAL – SINGLE STATUS
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Master degree in safety system engineering, preferably Loss Prevention,
- Experience: 10 – 15 year experience in safety engineering field in Oil and Gas activities,
- Offshore experience is preferred,
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards and legislations on SSHE aspect,
- Available for world-wide missions,
- Familiar with Client general specifications,
- Language: fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leader ship skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
To apply for this job, click on the link below to submit your CV.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you