Logistics HSE SPT Eni Iraq
Job Ref.: (IRC206508)
Location: Near East-Iraq-BASRA-IQ-ONSHORE ZUBAIR
Professional Family: Lifting
This position refers to Eni International Resources Ltd which offers global opportunities for qualified and experienced international professionals with proven expertise in their discipline.
As an international employee with Eni, you will enjoy the dedicated support of Eni International Resources (EIRL) – a specialist team that exists to attract, recruit, assist and develop our globally mobile community of oil and gas professionals.
In 2017, EIRL was accredited as a Top Employer UK by the Top Employers Institute for the third consecutive year, in recognition of our high quality employee conditions.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.
|The key responsibilities are:
- Participate in the preparation of the EIBV/ZFOD Lifting Management System to comply with both local regulatory requirements and Lifting & Hoisting Manual (LOGIS-DG-2609-0-2016) guidelines
- Provide technical advice on matters pertaining to lifting operations deviations or non-compliances
- Provide support to Maintenance Teams as necessary in the detail and execution of preventative and corrective maintenance activities on all lifting equipment
- Fully conversant with the inspection of lifting equipment and concept of discard criteria
- Adopt safe working practices at all times with regards to lifting operations and in accordance with statutory and Company operating procedures
- Provide support as required to the Lifting and HSE teams in determining the lift categorisation, planning process and the preparation of risk assessments.
- Study in detail the load to be lifted and determine its’ weight and Centre of Gravity;
- Design and calculate suitable lifting points and lifting lugs/eyes;
Fixed Term contract, rotation 28/28
- In depth knowledge of International and Local Lifting Regulations and Standards
- A combination of hands-on and technical experience in the design, operation and maintenance of lifting equipment in Offshore and Onshore O&G environment
Degree or equivalent diploma