Job function: IT, Systems and Security
Main location: Americas-Colombia-Bogota
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
- Professional, with postgraduate degree in Occupational Health / Occupational Health and Safety and / or similar
- Current license in occupational health / occupational safety and health
- Virtual course of 50 hours in SG-SST
- Certification course coordinator and / or advanced in heights
- Desirable auditor ISO 9001: 2015, 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018, RUC
- English Language, in intermediate level
Minimum experience required:
- Three (3) years of certified experience in supervision, control and supervision of HSE works and / or technical services or general services.
- Management of SG-SST in companies in the service sector and hydrocarbons.Complying with Decree 1072/2015 and Resolution 1111/2017 in all its phases.
- Implementation of the Fall Protection Program.
- Certified experience leading risk management with work at heights, activities with electrical risk, chemical substances management and road safety.
- Investigation of incidents, accidents and occupational diseases.
- Preparation and response to emergencies (formulation of emergency plans, formation of emergency brigade, development of mutual assistance plans).
- Coordination of remote work teams, preferably for oil operation facilities
- Control of contractors.
Implementation of PESVI.
Internal audit in SG-SST
Leadership and influence
Analytical and critical thinking
Planification and organization
Identification with the company
teamwork and cooperation
Orientation to results
Administration of resources
Oral and written communication
Tolerance to stress
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.