Primary Location: SAU-EP-Al Khobar
Unposting Date: Mar 12, 2019
Senior Fire Protection Engineer with at least 10-15 years engineering design experience in Residential, Commercial Complexes, Refinery, Infrastructure Industries and other institutional design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Equivalent
• The candidate should be familiar with the NFPA, UBC, ASME. IPC, UPC codes.
• Prepares and reviews of engineering studies, design drawings/ documents, and material/ equipment specification.
• The ideal candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate conceptual ideas with clients and design engineers.
• Candidate must demonstrate eight (8) years design experience, four (4) of which shall be in fire sprinkler systems design.
• P&ID development, pump calculations, line sizing and mechanical equipment sizing calculations.
• Candidate must be capable of performing hydraulic calculationsboth manually and electronically using HASS, Elite or Pipenet software.
• Design of plumbing and utilities system.