Primary Location: SAU-EP-Al Khobar
Deadline: Feb 9, 2018
About Worley Parsons
WorleyParsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial EPCM company employing approximately 22,800 people in 106 offices across 42 countries. With a recognized reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Senior Fire Protection Engineer with at least 10-15 years engineering design experience in Residential, Commercial Complexes, Refinery, Infrastructure Industries and other institutional design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Equivalent
• The candidate should be familiar with the NFPA, UBC, ASME. IPC, UPC codes.
• Prepares and reviews of engineering studies, design drawings/ documents, and material/ equipment specification.
• The ideal candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate conceptual ideas with clients and design engineers.
• Candidate must demonstrate eight (8) years design experience, four (4) of which shall be in fire sprinkler systems design.
• P&ID development, pump calculations, line sizing and mechanical equipment sizing calculations.
• Candidate must be capable of performing hydraulic calculations both manually and electronically using HASS, Elite or Pipenet software.
• Design of plumbing and utilities system.
Suitable and qualified candidate should apply Here