Lead/Principal HSE Specialist Queensland
Job Reference: 200031799
Contact Name: Corestaff Admin Pty Ltd
Job Industry:Health and Safety
Job Skill:Coal mining, Health and Safety, HSE, OHS, WHS
About Our Client
Our client is Australia’s largest coal production and export company with several mines located in the Bowen Basin (QLD) and internationally. Reporting to the Manager Autonomous Haulage – HSE & Regulatory, this is an exciting opportunity for a high performing HSE professional to work in a fast paced project with a range of senior stakeholders where your contribution will have significant impact on the minerals business. This is an opportunity to have a real business impact and influence the way decisions are made.
About The Job
In this role as Lead/Principal HSE Specialist you will:
- Analyse, interpret and present HSE data to support the business case for Autonomous Haulage
- Support the development of the Minerals business level or asset level HSE standards, procedures and tools required to support the project
- Develop and assist with the engagement of internal stakeholders at all levels of the business and relevant external stakeholders for the autonomous haulage study
- Supporting, developing, and identifying where required, external interactions.
The successful candidates will have:
- Relevant HSE or Engineering Degree Essential
- A minimum of 5 years coal/mineral processing industry experience including site experience
- Strong understanding of the Queensland or Western Australian health, safety and/or environmental legislation
- Prior experience with autonomy would be highly desirable
- Study Experience would be highly desirable
- Human Factors experience would be highly desirable
Benefits (optional, may not be applicable for temp jobs)
- Brisbane CBD location
- Work/Life balance with work from home options
A Police and Dow Jones Check will be done with the successful candidate prior to commencement.
How to apply
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.