Lead EHS Expert Job in Orlando, FL – Siemens
Location: Orlando, United States of America
Category: Environmental Protection, Health & Safety
Job Ref: 201345
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
As the Lead EHS Expert Consultant, you will work with in an exciting, high-paced environment involving power generation new construction activities ranging from smaller equipment supply jobs to large EPC projects. While the position is based in Orlando Florida, the position may be responsible for projects in both North and South America, as well as other locations around the globe.
• You will work closely with project leadership to provide leadership and direction on all matters to continue the development of our Zero Harm Culture.
• You will evaluate client requirements, EHS plan development, supplier/contractor qualification and safety management,
• You will develop EHS reports, conduct trending and analysis, and conducting training
• You will conduct audits, incident investigations, facilitating workshops, and other tasks as needed
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree EHS, engineering, or related field required.
• 8 years of power generation and industrial construction operations experience
• 10+ years of EHS construction safety experience.
• Professional certification: CSP, CIH, CHST, or similar credentials required
• You shall possess excellent oral, written communication, interpersonal skills, and .be able to effectively communicate complex information to employees at all levels of the organization.
• You must be able to maintain confidential information.
• You possess a great attitude, be team-oriented, and able to quickly build productive relationships.
• You exhibit the ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead, and manage change
• You command strong working knowledge of OSHA, environmental, and other relevant regulations and construction safety standards
• You must have proficient computer skills in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• You will be able to travel up to 50% of the time, manage travel schedule, and expenses.
• Experience with government projects and EM 385 1-1 a plus
• Ability to speak/read Spanish a plus.
Apply for this role
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you