Our client is currently looking for a junior Project HSE Engineer to join us on a staff basis.
Project HSE Engineer with technical experience in an HS&E advisory role covering complex offshore construction activities preferably pipelay or heavy lift.
– Development, management and improvement of project HSE management systems throughout the engineering and development phases of the project.
– Ensuring design, engineering and construction activities are conducted in accordance with Client HSE requirements, Client HSE standards, legislation, and ISO/ OHSAS standards.
– Ensuring Project HSE plans and procedures are developed.
– Assisting the project team in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID, Risk Assessment and HAZOP, etc.).
– Identify potential emergency scenarios and develop emergency preparedness plans.
– Plan and conduct HSE audits and reviews toward project team and subcontracted activities.
– Document project specific environmental aspects/ impacts and related management measures.