Job Opportunity for a Registered Nurse in New York, US
Job Ref: HUM0006479
Location: Lockport, New York, US
We are looking for ahigh-performing Registered Nurse who is responsible for providing emergencycare, first aid and episodic treatment of occupational injuries and illnesseswithin standing orders. This position requires the prevention of illness &injury, protection from work related and environmental hazards, and promotionand restoration of health. RN will maintain accurate records related to OSHA,Workers’ Compensation and corporate reporting. Motivated to work independentlyin on-site facility.
- Administers professional nursing care to sick and/or injured employees
- Performs and evaluates various clinical and diagnostic tests
- Assists plant physician in minor surgical procedures
- Interviews and documents medical history of employees
- Works effectively with the Health Services team and other departments
- Maintains appropriate medical records to ensure quality and accuracy
- Performs and documents physical exams
- Adheres to common practices and procedures throughout the department
- Maintains equipment and supplies
- Assists with the promotion of plant wellness programs
- Interfaces with healthservices customers in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- RN Diploma/Associate degree and 4+ years of experience
- Valid RN license in the state of New York
- High level of initiative and sound independent judgment
- Demonstrates analytical ability
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with electronic medical records and basic computerprograms/software
- BSN or BS preferred
- Experience in ER or Occupational Health preferred
- COHN certification preferred
- Certified in Healthcare Provider CPR/AED
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons can apply for this opportunity by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.