- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Rivers
- Job Field: Safety and Environment / HSE
Location: Rivers with projects at Lagos and offshore
Reports to: Head, Projects
- Setting up HSEQ Management Systems.
- Providing support with Industrial Hygiene services [Health Risk Assessment, COSHH Exposure Assessments, Monitoring, Noise Surveys and mapping, IAQ Assessments etc.]
- Actively involved with the environment team
- Support for HSEQ Training
- Design and implement Environmental Management Systems (EMS) in line with the ISO 14001:2004 standard/ requirements for company clients
- Responsible for writing/reviewing operational control procedures and EMS documents for company clients in conformance to the ISO 14001:2004 standard/requirements
- Conduct audit, pre-certification assessments, gap analysis where required.
- Conduct EMS awareness trainings where required
- Participate in environmental studies (EIA, PIA, EER)
- Manage projects and meet quality requirements set for such projects including delivering on such projects in a timely manner.
- First degree (minimum second class lower) in Engineering (preferably in mechanical, chemical, electrical) or Geosciences
- IEMA EMS Lead auditor certificate is required.
- NEBOSH IGC or Environment certificate.
- 3-5 years post graduation experience of which minimum of 3 years has been spent in oil & gas.
- BOSIET or HUET certificate is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated, good drive and passion for excellence
Apply below to apply on company website.