Our Client, a major EPC company, is currently looking for a HSE Manager to be based in Indonesia for a major Power Plant Project.
Looking for candidates with the following attributes:
– At least 10 years experience working as a safety manager on large civil projects.
– Well versed in establishing HSE procesdures for the whole scope of the project from scratch.
– Well versed in both onshore and offshore scope of work.
– Natural leader able to ensure overall safety management.
– Candidates who have worked in Indonesia would be preffered.
This role would be offered on an initial 1 year contract but the current project scope could be up to 3 years for completion.