LOCATION: Ludwigshafen, DE, 67059
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB FIELD: Environment, Health & Safety
JOB CONDITIONS: Internship
JOB ID: EN59320736_ONLE_3
In our Technology Department as well as the EHS Management and Digitalisation Management units you can look forward to an exciting and varied range of tasks with new challenges every day.
Gain practical experience and support us for 3 to 6 months!
- As an intern, you will get the opportunity to build, refine, and automate dashboards based on Power BI in order to drive efficiency as well as transparency in EHS Management and Digitalisation of Production and Technology.
- Let’s get digital! You will be responsible for the digitalisation and streamlining of EHS/Technology reporting tasks via programming custom applications, e.g. PowerApps.
- Furthermore, you will be able to create and roll out training packages regarding custom applications and smart technologies like HoloLens, involving a wide range of stakeholders.
- We drive change! You will continuously promote the goals of BASF 4.0 by identifying further efficiency gains through the support of the automation of existing tracking, controlling, and reporting systems.
- Achieve more together: last but not least, you will organize and ensure the smooth exchange of information within your field of activity.
- enrolled student in natural sciences, economics, IT or a comparable field with good marks
- experience, profound knowledge, and strong interest in the field of Information Technology and reporting
- proficient handling of MS Office applications, Power BI as well as SAP BW
- good command of written and spoken English and German
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world´s leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship