Intermediate Environmental Engineer Canada
- Requisition ID: 2018-22811
Overview / Responsibilities
Intermediate civil or environmental engineer or civil engineering technologist with 5 to 10 years’ experience in:
- Design and construction of waste management facilities and containment systems for landfills, wastewater lagoons and water run-off retention facilities; and
- Soil and groundwater remediation projects.
Skills / Qualifications
Ideal candidates would possess:
- Experience in preparing drawings, specifications, tender documents, construction cost estimates and contracts for construction;
- Experience in on-site inspections and contract administration including Quality Assurance of synthetic lining materials;
- Understanding of surveying;
- Proficiency in common computer software programs including Microsoft Office and ACAD and ACAD Civil 3D;
- Experience in borehole drilling, soil sampling and classification and groundwater monitor well installation;
- Good working knowledge of the English language;
- Good report and proposal writing skills; and
- P. Eng. or P. Tech. registration in Alberta or eligibility for same.