HVAC Engineer Rovedana Limited Lagos
Job Title: HVAC Engineer
Application Closing Date: 3rd February, 2018.
- Overhaul and maintenance of HVAC centralized and unit systems, P&ID’s
- Handles physical measurements such as Ohm, testa, ampere, farad and volt.
- Process knowledge of oil treatment, gas treatment and heating.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- An ability to work with minimum supervision.
- B.Eng, B.Sc HND in HVAC, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities especially in a reputable oil service company or an Oil and Gas company handling and maintaining HVAC centralised systems.
- Must be conversant with the necessary tools as it relates to any of applicants’ areas of specialization as mentioned above
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be “HVAC Engineer”