Job Type: Contract
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within multiple industries. Our client is headquartered in Texas with projects and operations across the US. The client is in search of a contract HSSE Technical Writer in Corpus Christi to support the Operational Readiness schedule deliverables related to HSSE management system development.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Procedure development and reviewal of regulatory compliance requirements.
- GAP analysis of existing locations for applicability to Corpus Christi operations.
- Draft & review procedures.
- Prepare, draft and review site-specific training packages.
- Prepare procedural specification sheets and audit checklists.