HSSE Safety Supervisor Job in USA
Requisition ID: 2019-64483
Position Type: Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood seek a HSSE Safety Supervisorto support various projects in the Pacific Northwest US, specifically, Hermiston, OR; ideally where this individual should be based.
- Support employees and Subcontractors in the implementation of the health, safety, and environmental execution plan
- Coordinate targeted HSE meetings, distributing information to relevant stake holders
- Execute an in-field governance function to assess the compliance of Contractors and Subcontractors
- Assist in the management, notification, investigation and reporting of incidents and hazards as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years working directly within the HSSE profession in addition to at least a BSc degree, or equivalent, in health, environment or safety or within a related field
- EPC and/or Civil Construction experience
- OSHA 500
- Without a degree, must have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in health, environment and or safety, within the construction industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV below:
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE news.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you