HSSE Manager Nokia Dhaka – Bangladesh
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
Job Ref: 18000008UI
The Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) team is responsible for a wide-array of services across the Nokia Group, namely health and safety and security of our employees, information security, business continuity management and occupational health.
HSSE sets the strategic targets for health, safety and security, monitors performance, provides the technical expertise and support for execution of strategic programs and the delivery of HSSE services.
Main responsibility areas/tasks:
- Leads country health, safety and security planning, execution and responsible for HSSE service delivery in the country.
- Ensures that customer related queries on health, safety and security issues in country are appropriately managed.
- Identifies, analyzes and prioritizes actions to manage safety and security related risks.
- Monitors and analyses Health, Safety and Security performance in the country to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Monitors stakeholder/customer satisfaction and initiates improvement actions accordingly.
- Manages efficient utilization of health, safety and security processes and tools to ensure that consistent and effective practices are in place.
- Communicates health, safety and security related policies, guidelines and metrics to appropriate teams and stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with the legislative health, safety and security requirements and internal policies/standards.
- Drives health, safety and security awareness, education and formal trainings.
- Occupational Health and Safety.
University degree in a business focused discipline or equivalent/any other discipline.
Fluency in English and local language (Bangla) (both written and spoken).
Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety and/or Security and/or Environmental standards.
Knowledge and experience in the telecoms industry.
Basic Project Management skills. Formal qualifications in an HSE field a bonus.
Must have planning ability and experience of managing people.
Ability to work unsupervised and a proactive attitude to tasks.
Confident in briefing and providing training to third parties.