Brevan Global Resources are currently looking for a HSES Manager to work for our client who is a leading EPCI contractor in Al Khobar Saudi Arabia.
Applicants must have experience working for EPC contractors involved in fabrication construction and installation services for the offshore industry.
Position Title: HSES Manager
Work Location: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia (Should be flexible to travel between sites as well) 50% of time
Residing Location: Candidate should be ready to reside in Saudi, Not Bahrain.
Contract Duration: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week – Friday and Saturday are weekends
Vacation: 22 Working Days (30 Calendar Days) + 8 Holidays ( 4 for Eid Alfitr & 4 for Eid Aladha)
Tickets: Provided – Family Status: One Set of Tickets per year. (Must fulfil the family visa requirements in Saudi by having at least a 2 – 3 years Diploma in the same field)
Single status: 3 tickets for employee per year.
Salary Package: Maximum, SR 44K Total (SR 33K Basic, 25% of Basic for Housing & 10% of Basic for Transportation) Salary will be paid in SAR and transmitted to a Saudi Bank Account Subject to Wage Protection System.
Schooling: Covered for Married status contract and up to 3 dependent children residing in Saudi Arabia
Medical Insurance: Covered
The candidate must have the following:
· Minimum 15 Years in EPCI/EPCM Oil & Gas (Process and Construction) including 5 years as a Lead or Manager of HSES
· Security function Experience along with Safety.
· Middle East Experience.
· Reviewing and Maintaining Security & Safety systems. As well as Planning and Documentation.
· Degree/Diploma in Safety or Environmental Management. Security management or military career/history.
· Professional Certifications Like NEBOSH or IOSH
Basic JD is mentioned below:
The IK HSES Manager is responsible for the implementation & compliance to the MDR HSES management system as well as client & In-Kingdom regulatory HSES requirements.
He should also provide security & HSE support and advice to all IK operations and projects.
– Develop, implement and maintain country specific HSES policies and procedures
– Implement, manage and continually improve IK security infrastructure
– Maintain ISO certification & ensure compliance to internal and external regulations
– Main HSES – client interface IK
– Ensure regional KPIs, audits and inspections are monitored, achieved & reported.
– Provide HSES guidance and leadership to area management and all IK HSES personnel
Applicants please provide an up to date CV and confirm availability.