EFS Misr is hiring HSEQ officer with the below requirements:
HSEQ Officer Job In Egypt
To provide a professional and effective service covering health and safety, quality and environmental corporate and legal responsibilities.
Location: Downtown, Cairo
Responsibilities / Duties
- Liaise as necessary with Facilities Managers, Supervisors and employees to ensure compliance with legal obligations and statutory requirements.
- Implement and monitor HSEQ policy, procedure and practice across all departments and sites.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
- Implement and monitor emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, accident and incident reporting to the Facilities Manger and relevant authorities.
- Undertake risk assessments and implement risk control measures.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Promote a culture of responsibility, compliance and continuous improvement for all aspect of HSEQ.
- Implement and monitor all initiatives to minimize accidents and incident Identify and resolve environmental problems from a holistic perspective, with reference to political, social, legal and economic aspects and issues.
- Implement and monitor environmental strategies that ensure corporate sustainable development.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of resource use, pollution reduction, waste management, environmental health, risk assessment and employee involvement. Develop pollution control, pollution prevention and recycling programmed.
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor`s of engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Prompt response to all queries.
- Excellent time management skills and able work to strict deadlines. High level of self motivation and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English language ability both spoken and written. Spoken Arabic
- Professional and smart appearance at all times.
For those who are interested kindly send me your CV at Recruitment@efsmi.com