HSEQ Engineer H/F – Dubai
- Well-established and respected French multinational organization
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HSEQ role within chemicals
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and respected French multinational organization with offices in the Middle East.
Reporting into the VP HSE, the successful candidate should possess excellent knowledge of HSEQ & Energy Management System.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Ensuring day-to-day supervision on HSEQ matters & identifying potential hazards & conducting HSEQ risk analysis
- Making the people aware of the precautions, consequences of the occupational hazards through training to follow best practices and training related to HSEQ
- Ensuring compliance to the work permit system by approving work permits
- Participating in incident investigation and analysis, follow up of corrective/preventive actions, conducting HSEQ inspections and audits, issue violation notices and recommend for rewards
- Making sure of the proper availability and working of the safety equipment’s and execution of Emergency Response procedures and conduct drills
- Maintaining the compliance with Legal and Group requirements
- Ensuring that the security personnel are carrying their duties as per the requirements & procedures
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a Master Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years in a HSEQ role within the Industrial sector (FMCG, chemicals or Oil and Gas)
- Excellent knowledge of Health/ Safety/ Environment/ Quality in a Plant working environment
- Strong experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Risk analysis, Amdec, Hazop, etc.
- Effective communicator/ Assertiveness/ Analytical Skills
What’s on Offer