HSEQ Advisor Job in Lancashire
- Reference: 16042 (MR)
- Location: Lancashire, Lancashire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30k per year
We are currently working with a globally renowned facilities management company, who are looking to appoint a proven HSEQ Advisor, This role will be assisting the HSEQ Manager with day to day health and safety tasks to ensure that the site is compliant with HSEQ standards.
- Assist in the design and HSEQ policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site
- Act as the go-to for HSEQ across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation
- Work closely with external contractors on site
- Carry out Risk Assessments
- Monitor and measure HSEQ performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Experience within a manufacturing or facilities management environment, ideally in an HSEQ role
- Previous CDM experience
- Experience of managing external contractors
- Experience of ISO 9001 and 14001
- NEBOSH General or IEMA Certificate as a minimum