HSE Training – 5 Points when you should train your employees
Training is a very important aspect of the job, but there are specific time where training is important.
Here are the point when training is necessary:
- When an employee is newly employed for a job. Examples – Safety induction.
- When there is a change in job process
- When there is an introduction of new machinery or equipment.
- When there is legislative suggestion prior to an incidents on site.
- If there is a routine training schedule by the organization. Example – Defensive driving course.
Ensure that your workers are adequately trained on the job. Job training enhances awareness and foster expertise.
If you must work successfully; HSE training must never be ignored.