HSE Technical Professional United States
Requisition Number: 49821
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Management
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
We are currently looking to hire an HSE Technical Professional with a background in manufacturing/supply chain.
- Under broad direction, responsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of global PSL/Region/Support Function HSE strategies, policies, procedures and processes.
- Assists with the creation, implementation and oversight of the integrated management system that meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- Serves as the technical or procedural expert globally for functional and operational counterparts.
- Interfaces with functional leadership at all organizational levels, providing leadership and coaching to facilitate continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Develops procedures, and leads the implementation of processes which have been established to ensure compliance with applicable standards, requirements and identified best practices.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance in diverse activities such as permit applications, plan development and implementation, hazard identification and risk management, proposal review, expert in incident investigation/causal analysis and corrective actions, report review, and performance assessments.
- Interfaces with business development, operations personnel, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies, researching and interpreting standards, codes and regulations and providing reports as required.
- Evaluates data from audits and investigations and can explain trends including developing and presenting plans to improve performance.
Skills are typically acquired through undergraduate and graduate studies in an HSE related field, Science, or Engineering. Ten years or more of relevant experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link below.