HSE Team lead England
- Job reference: 914782
- Location: South East England
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
- Date posted: 27/06/2017
– Provide strong and independent HSSE management of the projects through the typical Project Management phases e.g. FEED, Select to Execute and hand-over to Operations, including: liaising with authorities, HSSE activity
– Contribute to project activities to ensure compliance with applicable HSSE standards & UK legislation.
– To lead the project team and produce HSSE processes that set the HSSE expectations of the project to deliver an incident & accident free project.
– Monitor HSSE data for trends and develop pro-active activities to ascertain leading indicators and ensure areas of concern do not become HSSE issues.
– Liaise with operations and maintenance personnel, inspection consultants and other engineering disciplines and specialists to ensure delivery is aligned with current HSSE process systems.
Required skills and experience:
– Professional HSSE Qualification required – e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent
– Extensive experience within Project HSSE management (essential)
– Strong knowledge of UK CDM Regulations, Safe Systems of Work and other regulations applicable to Construction/Demolition activities.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work independently and lead the HSSE agenda for the Project.
– Ability to lead and work with multi-disciplinary teams, including contractors, JV partners, engineering and management contacts.
– Strong attention to detail and sound technical decision making.