Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Perth, Australia
One of the leading Operators in the industry and among the most respected in the world. Committed to innovation, they truly are a major global player with a huge presence in Australia. An Industry leader responsible for developing some of the worlds largest & most complex projects globally. With a reputation for employing the best candidates on the market & retaining solid performers, this is a company that offer outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life culture.
Brunel is now searching for an experienced HSE Systems Coordinator to join our clients busy head office in Perth. The role’s main goal will be to support the HSEQ Systems & Reporting Advisor in all matters of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management Systems (HSEQ MS) and reporting including coordination of HSEQ programs and processes. Other duties include:
- Management of Change coordination;
- Lessons learned coordination (Quickbase);
- Assist with HSE CEO forum coordination and outputs;
- Assist with the review and update of HSEQ systems & reporting HSEQMS documents;
- Any other duties as required;
- Undertake system administration for First Priority and TapRooT;
- Assist with First Priority training, including maintenance of training materials and work instructions when required;
- Manage the office safety program (office inspections; Perth Office HSE Committee; HSE noticeboard management);
- Monthly reporting from HSE systems;
- Manage HSEQ area of Worksite;
- Manage data in Syncplicity (contractor portal);
- Assist with monthly / quarterly / annual reporting when required;
- Assist with annual target setting (frequency rates, T&Os etc);
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations to support the leadership team.
- Practical working knowledge of HSE issues, standards and management systems;
- Previous experience on international oil and gas projects, companies associated with the Oil & Gas industry highly regarded;
- Expertise in IT systems essential;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Prior experience in a multicultural environment;
- Strong team player.
Salary and Benefits
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader.
As a HSE Systems Coordinator seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager.
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits, such as favourable super fund etc.
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career.
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel.
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide