- Assist with Rigs Subsea department to ensure accurate data is presented and updated into eWCAT and approved in a timely manner.
- Proactively ensure that COMPANY and DRILLING UNIT contractor’s procedures are followed with regard to Permits, Lifting and Hoisting, Confined space entry etcetera. for all well operations before, during and after the event.
- Aim to prevent incidents by pre-planning events to ensure nothing is overlooked that can compromise safety.
- Assist with incident report investigations / writing and follow up to ensure the recommendations are closed out;
- Train rig crews using COMPANY standards, DROPS, Management of Change; Permit to Work; Temporary pipe Work; Lifting and Hoisting amongst others;
- Record all personnel trained and conduct refreshers
as seen fit, and train new crew members as they arrive on board;
- Complete / Update COMPANY and DRILLING UNIT contractor’s QHSE Plan;
- Participate in Management Field Inspections;
- Participate in Rig Audits and follow up / closeout of recommendations;
- Update and distribute the Dangerous Goods Register
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
5 years experience in Oilfield HSE position and Exposure to HSE in Well Engineering in Offshore Environments.
Experience of COSHH (Control of substances hazards and health), Waste Management procedures, Incident Investigation, Contractor HSE Capability Assessments.