HSE SUPERVISORS NEEDED IN AN OIL AND GAS COMPANY IN PORTHARCOURT – NIGERIA
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Min 3 years
Location: Port harcourt.
An Oil and Gas Company in Port Harcourt is accepting CVS.
* Prepare and develop project HSE plans, job hazard analysis and waste management plan
* Participate in document review with client representative.
* Carry out interpretation on risk assessment matrix.
* Identify hazards and set control systems in place.
* Identify unsafe acts and conditions
* Organise HSE meetings & toolbox talks.
* Carry out HSE statistics Computation.
* Prepare HSE close out reports.
Qualification & Experience
* University Degree in any related Courses.
* Level 3 HSE & NEBOSH IGC.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in office & field safety (Experience in Pipeline related activities is an advantage)
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Method of Application
Applicants for positions above should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.