HSE Supervisor Spencer Ogden Malaysia
- Job type: Contract
- Job reference: : BBBH113224
- Location: Malaysia
- Sector: Health & Safety, Onshore, Oil and Gas
One of the world’s top gases and engineering companies, our client is looking for HSE Safety Supervisors for a 6 month assignment to work on a pipeline construction project that will be based in Malaysia.
- +5 years working experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Valid Yellowbook holder certified by DOSH.
- Able to start immediately.
- Mandarin speaking candidates are preferred
- Provide safety supervision on the flat bottom tank construction activities.
- Guiding and educating workers on a range of safety-related issues based on local legislation and HSE procedures.
- Assist in risk assessment, Job safety analysis and implementing preventative measures on site.
- Monitor and inspect work areas and the work of personnel to identify issues.
- Prepare daily reports on site safety conditions.
- Conduct HSE induction and various HSE trainings in Mandarin to the Chinese workers