HSE Supervisor Sibelco Mines & Manufacturing Padalarang, Indonesia
Job Ref: SIB/1328245
Job Type: Contract
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world – privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are seeking HSE Supervisor, to be located at our plant located at Padalarang, Indonesia. This position will start with an one-year contract.
Ideally you will;
- Assist in preparing annual HSE budget and control the activities of purchase for HSE activity.
- Ensure that the purchase of equipment and facilities for the HSE has a good quality and durable
- Ensure HSE activities are in accordance with the conditions in the workplace,
- Conduct Safety inductions for new employees and contractors working in the area of PT SLM.
- Ensure PPE is in conformity with the conditions in the workplace and fit to use for the guests.
- Making HSE monthly report & accident report and attend HSE monthly teleconference meeting.
- Disseminate information relating to HSE both regional and internal.
- Planning and implementing HSE programs to meet the HSE targets, policies and regulations.
- Implement dust monitoring schedule and improve the site conditions with operational department
- Identify PSSR activity in the project workplace and recommend solutions.
- Conduct HSE annual audit ( external & internal ) and coordinate HSE activities with all relevant departments.
- Ensure effective teamwork and communication across functions and within own department.
- Ensure implementation core values
What you will need to apply:
Formal Education and Skills: -S1 Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja (Occupational Health and Safety)
Minimum 3 years experiences in safety management.
- Comprehend vision, mission and core values of Sibelco Group.
- Comprehend HSE management system.
- Comprehend ISO management system.
- Demonstrate strength in HSE leadership.
- Able to operate HSE tools.
- From mining industry is preferred.