HSE Supervisor Job in Rivers, South South — Nigeria
Location: Rivers, South South — Nigeria
Job Type: Fulltime
- Support the HSE team with the planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project team in all aspects of safety; occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensure HSE compliance and perform regular HSE audits in all areas of business.
- Attend pre-job planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the management
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting, track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Min HND/BSc Degree, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Construction Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion for HSE.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
- Able to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (word/pdf format) to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.