HSE SUPERVISOR JOB IN NIGERIA – LAGOS
Job Role Summary
Report to the Plant Manager. Support the Plant Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met. This position will provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements of the assigned manufacturing plant.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Plant Manager and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
• Support the P. Manager in ensuring HSE compliance manufacturing procedures and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and operations.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Promote a strong awareness and personal responsibility for HSE with all management and supervisory personnel.
• Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 9001 etc
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the HSE / QMS Manager for promulgation to the management
• Min HND/BSc in Engineering, Sciences with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
• Possess certification in NEBOSH
• Min 5 years relevant experience in Manufacturing, FMCG etc.
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
• Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
• Able to work independently and meticulous.
Method of application:
Send your Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of email should be “HSE SUPERVISOR”.