HSE Supervisor Hobark International Nigeria
Req I D: Req-1239
HSE, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
About Hobark International
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
- Promote good Safety culture within Company personnel and Contractors as well as reporting of anomalies and ensuring adequate close out of such reported anomalies.
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment.
- Ensure jobs are executed in the safest manner and in line with approved procedures.
- Participate during HSE drills and emergency responses on site.
- Prepare, report daily HSE performance/statistics of the site.
- Perform gas monitoring of confined spaces and hazardous areas using certified gas detectors prior and during work on site.
- Perform Contractors equipment post mobilization audit on site in conjunction with JV team.
- Participate in JRA of non-routine tasks, ensure proffered mitigations are in place and duly implemented on site.
- Ensure that HSE induction is conducted for any new personnel arrival on site.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary and/or assigned by the ECP site Construction Superintendent/Coordinator
- B.Sc, B.Eng, HND or equivalent (Engineering, Social Sciences).
- Minimum of 5years experience on HSE Construction.
- Field experience will be an added advantage.
- Very good in Microsoft .Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Very good English (minimum of level 3.5 on the Bright test).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- 4 Weeks On* 4 Weeks Off (Rotational)