HSE Supervisor Halliburton United States, Houston
Location: Houston, TX, US,
Job Ref.: 77032
Requisition Number: 49435
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for assisting with the implementation of global PSL/Region/Support Function HSE strategies, policies, procedures and processes.
- Position may be PSL-specific or assigned to a specific geography or support function, may span a large geographic area, or may require a specialty in a technical professional area.
- Assists with the implementation and oversight of the integrated management system that at a minimum, meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- May serve as the technical or procedural advisor to other functional and operational counterparts. Interfaces with functional personnel at several levels providing leadership and coaching to facilitate continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Assists in the development of procedures and implements processes which have been established to ensure compliance with applicable standards, requirements, processes and identified best practices.
- Participates in plan development and implementation, proposal review, hazard identification and risk management, incident investigation and causal analysis, report review, and performance assessments.
- Interfaces with business development, operations personnel, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies, researching and interpreting standards, codes and regulations and providing reports as required.
- Must be able to maintain and update site specific compliance programs and conduct audits against the requirements.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate study in HSE related field, Science, or Engineering. Professional certification preferred.
- Higher education may be considered as relevant experience.
- Five to eight years of relevant experience.