HSE Supervisor ENI Congo
Location: Pointe Noire (Congo)
Employment contract: Training and Employment Contract
We are currently looking for an HSE Supervisor.
The key responsibilities are:
- Guaranteeing the frequency of the HSC Inspections that the Company in charge of “HSE Supervision” Inspections must carry out on the work places of Eni Congo, and establishing responsibility in the identification of these Inspections.
- Managing competence anomalies and reporting all divergences found on the site to the line management
- Ensuring that the safety equipment and materials on the site are kept in good condition
- Identifying and optimising the resources to be implemented to maintain or improve the safety level of the facilities
- Providing assistance and support to the site manager with regard to health, safety and the environment
- Reporting all events occurring on the site to the HSE Division and to keep it informed on an ongoing basis
- Overseeing and coaching the teams of technicians and/or Employees present on the sites.
- Putting forward rules and procedures as part of the ongoing improvement of the HSE-QR Integrated Management System
- Baccalaureate +4/5 years of higher education in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Electromechanical Engineering
- Maximum 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of English language: Elementary Level
- Other languages: Italian would be an advantage
- Good level of IT knowledge (Microsoft office software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Available for local and international assignments.