HSE Specialist Position in the U.K
• Assisting the Health and Safety Manager in administering the HSE Management System
• Active member of the health and safety committee
• Collating all accident records and reporting any accidents reportable under the RIDDOR regs
• Issuing UC/NM reports (Unsafe Condition/Near Miss Report) numbers and monitoring accident/incident database
• Assisting with HSE incident investigation reports as required
• Maintaining and monitoring PPE database
• Preparation of Site Safety Registers
• Preparation of new site packs (law poster, insurance, first aid kits, fire extinguishers etc.)
• Initial preparation of site inductions (PowerPoint presentations)
• Administration and monitoring of all site audits
• Administration and organisation of all external site audits
• Distribution of all site audit reports to relevant persons both internal and external
• Liaising with site Health and Safety Consultants and contractors, ensuring compliance on site
• Collating site reports and inspections and updating records accordingly
• Issuing and monitoring of all Control pf Contractor activities
• Writing and issuing of all safety bulletins/safety alerts
• Preparing COSHH/Task assessments
• Updating of company health, safety and welfare policy and controlling policy revisions
• Drafting/preparing toolbox talk PowerPoint presentations
• Control/management/completion of DSE training and assessments
• Maintenance and monitoring of training matrices
• Booking HSE training as required
• Monitoring of health and safety legislation
• Applicants must have completed the NEBOSH National General Certification in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent qualification
• Experience of using Microsoft Word , Excel & PowerPoint
• Strong administration skills and excellent communication skills to liaise with all levels of employees including management.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by clicking on the link below
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.