HSE Specialist Level 1 SGF Global US
Company: SGF Global
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, Safety Officer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, US
SGF Global is looking for an HSE Specialist Level 1 in Midland TX to work for a major oilfield service company.
Job description: The QHSE Specialist Level 1 supports local Management in establishing and continuously improving the Quality and HSE culture within the worksite.
- Implementing the QHSE Management System
- Monitoring QHSE objectives
- Liaising with local contractors, and agencies regarding QHSE
- Assessing the local risks.
- Generating local QHSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as required
- Preparing and monitoring QHSE plans that define how the QHSE Management System is implemented at location level.
- Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan and assist in compliance audits and self audits (QHSE MS, QHSE and Segment standards).
- To advise Management on corrective action required.
- To co-ordinate and actively participate in the screening and QHSE training of all personnel, including contractors.
- To keep abreast of any new documentation and training material related to QHSE and to inform management accordingly.
Type of employment: 6 month contract.
Salary: USD$ 16.00/Hour.
Required education: High School or equivalent.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here