HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) Specialist
Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for an EHS Professional.
*This position will be located at customer sites throughout the US – specific location to be determined based on customer projects.
• Develops, proposes and implements EHS processes and/or methods.
• Plans and accomplishes roll out of EHS programs or projects and monitors respective milestone in related organization.
• Analyses and monitors adherence to EHS standards in assigned organizations and prepares regular EHS reporting.
• Analyzes and reports on changes in relevant EHS laws and regulations and recommend changes for internal standards.
• Contributes to internal and external EHS audits, in support of accountable EHS officer.
• Prepares regular external EHS reporting for official authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
• Maintains operational contact to external authorities.
• Trains employees and management.
• Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards in regional or local law.
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 8-10 years’ experience.
• Experienced and familiar with materials and processes from Senvion wind turbines.