HSE Specialist job in Ohio, U.S
Location: Dover, OH, US, 44622
- Prepare and submit all required regulatory reports to the appropriate agency within the prescribed time.
- Act as liaison between organization and regulatory agencies concerned with environmental control.
- Review all site projects and activities for environmental compliance/implications.
- Conduct internal audits and recommend changes were needed to comply with regulations and policies to work towards a zero reportable environmental incident rate.
- Work with permitting agencies as required minimizing delays associated with obtaining site permits and changes to site permits.
- Coordinate and conduct environmental management committee meetings.
- Conduct relevant training for the site to include RCRA.
- Conduct site safety meetings as required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the chemical industry required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental compliance, preferably at the manufacturing site level, is required.
- Ability to understand and stay current with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Ability to understand and apply Federal/State/Corporate EHS Regulations and Policies.
- Advanced knowledge in Title V areas.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to internal and external groups at a variety of levels.
- Able to effectively generate, read, analyze, and interpret data in support of good decision making regarding environmental, compliance, and regulatory issues.
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.