HSE Specialist Job in Multiple Locations
Job Locations: England, Luxemburg
Job Ref: R2005334
Roles and Responsibilities:
· You will provide HSE support to the Construction Management Team working alongside and supporting the construction superintendents;
· You will provide HSE support and direction for contractors, coordinate activities and ensure interface issues are kept to a minimum;
· Monitor and review activities, driving contractors to a timely execution of the works;
· Promote a safe working environment on site with contractors personnel to ensure all HSE goals are achieved;
· Prepare and control work permits;
· Provide an evaluation of and feedback on contractor’s competencies, procedures, documents and work processes;
· Ensure contractor’s staffing and competencies are maintained throughout the construction phase and aligned with their manpower plan;
· Develop training packages and deliver these to the Construction Management Team and contractors management;
· Undertake thorough accident/incident investigation.
Skills and experience:
· Previous project experience at a similar level with a strong understanding and knowledge of industry specifications, codes and standards;
· Proven leadership skill, able to plan and organise work priorities;
· Training experience;
· Computer literate with excellent, written and verbal communication skills, having the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? click HERE to apply
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.