HSE Reporting Analyst Aberdeen
- Job reference: 917919
- Location: Aberdeen
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Oil & Gas, HS & E
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HSE Reporting Analyst (Maternity Cover), based in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of all HSE&A performance related reports to the business on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Collation, verification and updating Enablon with man hours for all UK locations on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring compliance and quality of Enablon events have been maintained with required information for
- Internal Company and UK Government reporting purposes.
- Collation of data required for HSE&A Corporate Leading and Lagging indicators for Corporate Scorecard.
- Producing HSE&A related graphs, analysis presentations and documentation using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Delivery and maintaining the HSE&A plan, HSE&A WP&B and IAP with all HSE&A related activities and offshore visits, as required using Primavera P6.
- Management, delivery and governance of the HSE&A yearly plans and 5 yearly look ahead, ensuring Corporate and UK deliverables are embedded within the UK Long Term and Short Term Integrated Asset Plans (IAP).
- Administration and management of change of Major Accident and Hazards KPI Dashboard processes and procedures.
- Assist with management of change for UK Management System Standard ECN-HS-OVD-00620 Performance
- Measurement Communication and Reporting.
- Verification and submission to Oil & Gas UK & McKinsey safety reporting submissions for UKCS Benchmarking.
- Performs other duties, completes additional tasks and support ad hoc projects as required.
Qualifications & Training
- Significant Oil & Gas Experience
- Significant Reporting & Data Analysis
- Primavera P6 Planning Experience
- Coaching and development mentoring experience
Experience & Skills
- Experience or knowledge of Management Systems.
- Effective communication with a wide variety of stakeholders and ability to interface and network effectively across a wide range of organisational boundaries.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact at all levels.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Excellent Data Management Skills.
- Advanced Excel data manipulation and analysis skills