One of our major client’s in the Oil & Gas Industry is looking for a HSE Quality Assurance Engineer to work in Fort Saskatchewan, AB with:
* Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
* 5-10 years of experience in Oil and Gas projects.
- Job reference: 913438
- Location: Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Oil & Gas
Roles and Responsibilities
* Inspect, maintain and repair all the breathing air systems, including SCBA, SABA, Breathing Air Trailers, Breathing Air Carts, Breathing Air Compressors and all associated equipment.
* Perform Posi-Test inspections on SCBA and SABA equipment
* Perform Mask Fit testing for SCBA and Respiratory equipment. Schedule appointments.
* Inspect, maintain and repair Fire Extinguishers on site.
* Monitor equipment for service and hydro dates, ensure all dates are current.
* Keep active maintenance and inventory records on client’s databases
* Keep an inventory of parts and equipment and order parts as necessary
* Must perform duties in accordance with client’s safety rules and regulations
* Must be proactive in attending Safety meetings and any other meetings as required
* Must keep all work areas clean
* Lifting of SCBA, Extinguishers or objects of similar weight is required
* Team Player – must work well within a group atmosphere
* Must be prepared to work Overtime as required
* Any other duties as assigned Preferred Qualifications
* QA/QC Breathing Air Technician Or
* QA/QC Experience in working in a Breathing Air Maintenance Facility Additional Qualifications
* NFPA 10 – Fire Extinguisher Technician
Click here to apply online