HSE Officer Required in Egypt by Aresco
Aresco for manufacturing and industrial projects is hiring for the position of:
– Support the HSE manager to install programs and polices.
– Ensure that safety inspections are carried out consistently; this includes inspecting firefighting systems, workflow and procedures, and developing the related risk assessments
– Prepare and keep all related documents and files concerning labor offices and governmental inspection.
– Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters.
– Establish the Safety Committee and supervise its periodic meetings and ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
* Job Requirements
– Manufacturing background is highly preferred
– Working knowledge of safety and OH&S regulations required.
– 5 years of professional experience i in a manufacturing environment
– Knowledge of ISO certification process.
– Excellent level of using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook),
Able to promote the safety culture among company staff.
Interested candidates can send updated resume along with a recent photo to email@example.com