HSE Officer needed in Dubai
HSE Officer is URGENTLY required to work in Dubai to :
· Conduct periodic HSE risk assessments and highlight the risk observed along with recommended risk mitigations.
· Improve the Safety culture and safety awareness at all levels within the organization.
· Ensure Safety training is conducted for different levels of staff and ensure training effectiveness.
· Industrial experience is must.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar field
Qualifications and Training
· Engineering or Diploma in Engineering
· NEBOSH IGC (International General Certification) in occupational Health and Safety is mandatory
· Certified advance First aider and Firefighter
· ISO 14001/OSHAS 18001 Awareness
Skills and Abilities
· Thorough knowledge of health, safety, and environment legislation.
· Competent Risk assessor and Qualified HSE Trainer..
· Skilled in developing and implementing the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management system.
Interested candidates can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject HSE Officer.