We are hiring for the position of HSE Officers x 6.
HSE Officer Job In UAE
- Ensures that safety equipment and facilities are kept in the best working condition.
- Implement and designate rules and regulations and safety program.
- Inspect promptly and regularly the equipment or properties to recognize potential accidents
- hazards and designs additional safeguards or improved physical conditions.
- Monitor Health and Safety, Create Reports, Develop Strategies and Perform Risk Assessments.
- Review HSE Plan, Procedure, Method Statement, Risk assessment & all Health, Safety &
- Environment related documentation to ensure compliance with established standards.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- NEBOSH Diploma Certification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in oil and gas industry or power plants.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach and ability to generate a team approach to problem solving.
- Good communicator both written and verbal.
- This position is considered Power Plants which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors/outdoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface may be unstable, work positioning and work restraint required using Rope Access.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Duration: 3 Months with possible scope of extension.
Salary: To be discussed based on profile and experience.
If interested, send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Job application: HSE Officer.
Apply To Similar HSE Jobs On HSEWatch Here