Vacancy exist for the post of a HSE Officer in Sudan with Autobash[ez-toc]
HSE Officer Job In Sudan
Job description for HSE Officer
Health and safety officers (HSE) are responsible for ensuring that employees in their organization work in a safe environment. They commonly focus on identifying hazards, assessing risks, and implementing solutions to prevent injuries or illness from occurring.
Health and safety officers may also be tasked with conducting investigations into accidents or incidents that occur at work. This can include interviewing witnesses, reviewing records, and inspecting equipment or other physical evidence related to the incident.
HSE Officer Job Duties
Health, safety, and environment (HSE) officers have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
• Ensuring that employees have proper safety training and are aware of hazards in their work environment
• Performing inspections of work sites to ensure compliance with safety regulations
• Informing workers of potential hazards and implementing measures to mitigate risks
• Taking all the means that would protect the buildings and facilities and their contents and making sure that the elements of security and safety are available to work on the auxiliary television surveillance devices.
• Conducting investigations into accidents to identify the causes and contributing factors
• Writing reports detailing accident investigations and conclusions in order to inform future safety measures
• Consulting with management to develop policies and procedures for safety programs
• Preparing reports about safety conditions at a workplace or industry sector
• Monitoring compliance with safety regulations and providing training on safe work practices to employees
• Recording injuries or illnesses that occur at work in order to identify potential hazards or patterns of unsafe behavior.
HSE Officer Job Requirements
BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
+3 years’ experience in HSE field.
HSE Officer Skills
• Proven experience as safety officer
• In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
• Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
• Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Diligent with great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
Mode Of Application
• All CVs to be mailed to [email protected].
• Please right down the position that you are applying for as “subject”.
• All applications will be accepted till Thursday