HSE OFFICER JOB IN PORTHARCOURT – NIGERIA
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Our Client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of HSE
– HSE officer will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
– The safety officer is also responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered.
– The HSE officer will also be tasked with keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time.
– He is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
– Provide frequent safety trainings to all site workers and general construction team.
– Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
– Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations
• Min of HND Degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
• Min of 5 years of experience as an HSE PERSONNEL in the Oil & Gas Sector.
Note** Only qualified candidates would be contacted. Interested Candidates should send CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT” to email@example.com
HSEWatch is an all-encompassing Health and Safety platform. Always visit HSEWatch for Insightful HSE articles, HSE Jobs, HSE Training opportunities and HSE News.
If you have any question as related to health and Safety, feel free to ask us, we will guide you as much as possible.
You can also advertise your Health and Safety related products and services here on HSEWatch, contact us today on – Ubongeh4life@gmail.com
We are waiting to be of service to you.