HSE Officer Job In Nigeria
- A bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study.
• 4 to 5 years’ experience in health and safety.
• Asses risks and offer advice to reduce potential hazards.
• HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
• In-depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA) and procedures (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
• Should acquire ISPON (institute of safety professionals of Nigeria) levels 1 and 3
• Manage and train other HSE members
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good organization skills
• Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
• Good public speaking skills
• Leadership skills
How To Apply
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail