HSE Officer Job in Lagos – Nigeria
Our Client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of HSE OFFICER.
Job Location: Lagos
– Candidate would be in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
– Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards.
– Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) is needed and ensure workers are trained how to operate and use tools and equipment.
– Conduct safety investigations.
– Provide frequent safety training to all site workers and general construction team.
– Perform emergency response drills
– Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
– Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations
• Min of HND Degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
• Min of 5-7 years of experience as an HSE PERSONNEL in Major Construction Companies
• Vast knowledge of the Construction process
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Interested Candidates should send CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT” to “email@example.com” Using “HSE OFFICER” as the mail subject